Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eatin on my fruits and veggies.

Hi,

So every friday here in my tiny town of Jaco, we have an open market where the farmers and peeps come and sell their straight from the earth fruits and veggies. As you can imagine this creates a whole world of color and texture also known as a photographers paradise. Therefore this time I took my canon and strapped that sucker around my neck and partied like no other. I did not mind in the least bit that Donny pretended not to know me for the first ten minutes of my impromptu photo shoot... but sooner rather than later he buckled and decided to join me in my picture taking, fruit and veggie buying/sampling en devour. I can't think of a better way to spend my friday morning. SO here are the pictures I hope you ejnoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed photographing and sampling them. Here we go. Oh and may I add that this is how things that come from the earth are supposed to be, dirty, a little rugged but filled with natural goodness. Enjoy!
                                                                        BEANS



Carrot y Cucumber


Grapefruit

I am going to butcher the actual name and or spelling of this fruit...
Mamonchino

Beets

fresh chamomile...for tea.YUM

Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment