Saturday, July 30, 2011

More on life here...

Hello friends...I think a am a bit behind on an update so, I'll start with Charlie. We began looking at schools a couple of days ago and I think we found "the one" it's pretty amazing. I am a little jealous that I didn't get to go to school in the middle of the jungle. This place is complete with a pool, butterfly farm, veggie gardens and a huge play ground. All the kids have to bring rubber boots because it gets pretty muddy here during the rainy season ( which we are in now) All the different colored boots are all lined up outside the toddler room. Simply adorable! I told Donny that I'm pretty sure if Dora and Diego were real people this is where they would go to school. We will go on Wednesday to spend an hour with his class to see how he does. I think he is going to love it.

As for Donny and I we are closing on the restaurant on Monday, and will be taking over this comming week. Eeek! I am both excited and nervous at the same time. We have met our employees and they seem pretty receptive about the change and are really nice. So that's good.

Our dear friends Aron and Melissa found a church here in Jaco called Calvery Chapel. We visited when we were here about a month ago and absolutely fell in love. It's outside in a soccer stadium, and looks out over a hourse pasture. The atmosphere is truly indescribable. We are going tomorrow at 10:30 if anyone cares to join us:)

I almost forgot here are some pics of my man Charlie splish splashin it up on some puddles outside the house a couple of days ago. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment