Monday, July 25, 2011

The gang's all here.

First I would like to say how incredibly grateful I am to have family and friends that love and care for us so much. The fact that I really feel like we broke some hearts with this move has not rested well with my conscience. However, I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that this was the right move to make for our family. We have been praying for months for God to show us his will in our lives and well this is where we are now. I am so thankful, everything has worked out. The move was incredibly smooth and Charlie is transitioning exceptionally well. This alone gives me peace.

Skyping with Cathy and Preston has been awesome, it was something that seemed like it would never suffice for true human interaction, but let me tell you it is by far the next best thing. Lola (my moms golden retriever) even got a little lippy with Toby ( our black lab) when she heard him barking this morning during our daily skype. LOL.

Sunny our yellow lab did not make the trip with us after careful consideration and lots of tears, I decided it would be best for him to stay in the states. Thank God, I have an amazing family and my Aunt Claudia( aka dog whisperer) and Uncle J, are his new adoptive parents. I have heard nothing but great reports and know that he is going to be very happy with his new family including two new canine brothers, Lance a black lab and Woody an irish setter And two human brothers Evan and Elliott.

Ill post some pictures soon and do some talking about our resturaunt Los Pibes in the next couple of days. Until then. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment